Call Diamond Car Insurance
If you are looking for a car insurance quote at the moment, you are probably ringing around all of the main providers. Inevitably this will include Diamond Car Insurance as they are one of the largest Car Insurance Companies in the country, and insure huge numbers of drivers every day. The insurance policies from this company are specifically designed for women, meaning that they offer loads of extra features and cover, such as handbag cover for those times you accidentally forget to hide it under the seat. Contacting Diamond Insurance can be frustrating at times given the magnitude of callers.
We have a convenient phone number right here at Contact Number UK, which can be used to contact Diamond Car Insurance for many different reason. So, there’s no need to search everywhere for the number ever again. Even better, why not store it in your phone just in case you need to use it in the future? Don’t worry about call costs either, as the Diamond Car Insurance contact number on this site is low cost, so you won’t run up a huge bill, no matter how long you’re on the phone for.
Using the number is really easy, as there are no strings attached – you can simply copy it from the top of this page, before tapping it into your phone and speaking to an advisor in minutes. If you are also planning on ringing some other insurance companies for a quote, we also have numbers for Churchill Insurance, Zenith Insurance and Admiral, among many others. Why not save these numbers while you’re at it, just incase you may need it.
About Diamond Car Insurance
As already mentioned, Diamond Car Insurance is a company specifically designed with women in mind. This means that all of their packages are aimed towards the fairer sex, and include things such as handbag insurance. Despite the name, they don’t just offer car insurance – they also offer customers home insurance and travel insurance. What’s more, their site also offers helpful tips and hints for drivers, such as how to get a car fixed after it has been damaged by a pothole. The site even has quizzes and competitions, for those who enjoy them. So, if you’re a woman looking for insurance, Diamond Car Insurance could well be the company for you.
As with many insurance companies though, they are often extremely busy, so when you call you might be held in a queue for a while. Don’t worry if this happens though, as you should be through to someone in a couple of minutes.
Call Diamond Car Insurance Direct
About Diamond Car Insurance
Diamond Car Insurance is part of the Admiral group offering motor insurance to drivers across the UK. Their head office is based in Cardiff. The Admiral group run lots of operations within the UK including Admiral Insurance, Confused.com, Diamond Insurance, Elephant, and Gladiator.
Diamond Car Insurance was launched in July 1997 and is specially designed to be for women. Admiral also own lots of companies outside of the UK like Balumba, Qualitas Auto and Rastreator to name a few.
Adding Drivers To Your Policy
With Diamond Car Insurance you are able to add drivers to your policy which will not stop you getting great deals and offers on your car insurance.
Diamond Insurance doesn’t only provide insurance for your car. You can also get cover for travel, for your van, scooter, and even car warranty. This is so its customers can get the cover they need whenever they need it.
With Diamond, you can get three different levels of cover for your travels, whether you are planning a girls holiday away or a romantic weekend trip.
You can choose from Single Trip Travel Insurance, Annual Travel Insurance, Cruise Travel Insurance, Winter Sports Travel Insurance or Golf Travel Insurance.
A premium account will cover you for accidental personal cover of up to £50,000, 24-hour emergency medical support and medical expenses covered up to £10,000,000. You will be covered right away so you can rest assured and relax.
Diamond insurance has teamed up with Admiral commercial vehicle insurance rates for your business or even yourself. With flexible cover you are able to tailor your van insurance to suit your specific needs. You can add £100,000 worth of Legal cover, Van Hire, Breakdown cover and Goods in Transit cover.
Scooter And Motorbike Insurance
Whether you enjoy driving your car, van or motorbike, diamond insurance will have you covered. Again Diamond has teamed up with Admiral to give its customers the best deals and prices on scooter and motorbike cover. You can insure motorbikes, scooters, mopeds, trikes and bikes with Diamond.
Diamond also offer car warranty to its customers, meaning you will never be stung with the sudden cost to repair your car if something goes wrong. You can get car warranty to cover for failure due to wear and tear once you’ve had your policy for 90 days, for an insured part if it’s damaged by an uninsured part failing and have a choice of garage to carry out the repairs if you should need it.
Saving Money On Your Car Insurance
Diamond car insurance knows that girls aged between the aged of 17 and 24 actually claim a lot less the men do around that age. It shows that girls tend to be safer drivers and this is why Diamond created their car insurance to tailor it specifically towards women drivers. This means that Diamond Insurance offer cheaper car insurance policies for women so they don’t have to pay as much. They also offer Handbag cover to keep your handbag safe and child car seat cover that will replace or repair children’s items like buggies and pushchairs for up to £300 if they are lost or damaged in a car accident.
Should You Call Them?
There are many reasons for calling Diamond Car Insurance. For women, there are so many different reasons to contact Diamond Car Insurance, with enquiries ranging from making a claim or setting up a policy for their car. Call today on 0843 506 0411 and speak to a friendly customer advisor about your policy.
Of course, there are some more common reasons for contacting Diamond Car Insurance:
- Obtaining an insurance quote
- Making an insurance claim
- Complaining about the service received
- Changing personal details
- Making a payment
Whatever the reason for calling, the number found here at Contact Number UK will get you through to the department you need to speak to, and it will also do it without costing you loads of money. Why not call them now and speak with a member of the customer service team today.
Contact Number UK Have you Covered
Contacting Diamond Car Insurance today is quick and easy to do using the contact number above. You will be speaking to a customer service advisor in no time and will cut out any waiting time, leaving you to get on with more important things.
Call Centre Opening Hours
It is possible to contact Diamond Car Insurance between the hours of 8am and 8pm from Monday through to Friday. It is also possible to call them between 9am and 5pm on Saturdays, and 10am and 4pm on Sundays. Those with breakdown cover will be able to request assistance 24 hours a day though, as you might expect.
How to contact Diamond Car Insurance?
Most people will check the FAQ section of their site before calling, however this doesn’t provide answers to more specific questions you might need to ask. Aside from then calling them, there is also the option to contact them via email, however this will lead to a much slower response than phoning. Unlike many sites, there is no option to contact Diamond Car Insurance via live chat.
What can this company help with?
You should definitely contact Diamond Car Insurance if you are looking to get a quote, plus as many other insurance companies as you can. It also goes without saying that you should contact them if you’re an existing customer and need to make a claim.
Speak Directly to Diamond Car Insurance Support Helpline
So, all you need to do is contact Diamond Car Insurance using the number found here at Contact Number UK. Once you’ve started the call, you should be speaking to a member of their customer service team in a matter of minutes.
What Does Your Diamond Car Insurance Policy Cover?
We spend so much time looking for the perfect car insurance policy but many of us forget what type of cover we have bought shortly after paying the first premium. If you are one of these people, and you purchased a policy through Diamond, the easiest way to find out exactly what you are covered for is to pick up the phone and give them a call. They deal with thousands of calls every day and are trained to provide customers with the information they need, quickly and efficiently.
To save you the bother of having to search their site for a customer service number, we have already found it for you. Just enter the Diamond Car Insurance contact number in your phone and you can call them whenever you are ready. Before you do, make sure that you have your policy number to hand so they can find your details quickly. In the event you have mislaid your policy documents or you are away from home and wish to check the nature and extent of your cover, they should be able to track down your policy armed with your full name and address.
Does Your Policy Cover Everything You Need?
The most important thing to establish is whether your policy really does provide the level of cover that you desire. Try to focus on the essentials when making your call and you can avoid wasting time talking about cover options that are simply not relevant to you.
- Damage to Your Car – If you opted for 3rd party, fire and theft, any damage to your own vehicle that is sustained in an accident will not be covered by your policy. Damage to any other vehicles involved in the accident will be covered, and if your car is stolen or catches on fire, you will also be covered for the cost of repairs or replacement. The Diamond Car Insurance team will be able to see straight away from the type of policy you purchased whether damage to your car is included in the cover.
- Cost of Hire Car – In the event that your car is damaged, you may need to hire a car to use while it is in the garage for repairs. Some policies will cover the cost of hiring a car to use while yours is being repaired while others will not. If you need a car every day, this is definitely something that you should check when making your call.
- Breakdown Cover – If you would rather not go to the bother of arranging separate breakdown cover, you will find there are some Diamond Car Insurance policies that offer this as an optional extra. Perhaps you asked for it to be included when you purchased your policy and have since forgotten? Whatever the case may be, you can find out very easily by asking the customer service agent when you call.
- Personal Injury – Most comprehensive policies will include a certain amount of cover for personal injuries suffered when behind the wheel or as a passenger in a car but the level of cover is often quite low, especially considering the cost of private medical care in the UK. If you want to make sure that you will be well looked after in the event you are injured in a motoring accident, you should check how much cover you have for personal injuries and request an increase if you feel it is not sufficient for your needs.
- Key Cover – For those who are prone to losing their keys or who may be worried about the possibility of having them stolen, this is a handy extra that you should consider including in any car insurance policy you purchase. If you think it is important for you to have, be sure to ask the customer service agent you speak to whether it is already included in your policy benefits.
Every driver in the United Kingdom must have third party cover as a minimum, in order to meet the legal insurance requirements of the country in which we live. Most people go much further when buying a policy and include a number of extra benefits which they feel are necessary for them. If you cannot remember which benefits you asked for or your circumstances have changed and you would like to add some new ones, call Diamond Car Insurance today and make sure that you have all the cover you need. It shouldn’t take long and it will put your mind at rest.
- 1 Diamond Car Insurance Contact Number
- 1.1 Call Diamond Car Insurance
- 1.2 Call Diamond Car Insurance Direct
- 1.2.1 Adding Drivers To Your Policy
- 1.2.2 Other Insurance
- 1.2.3 Saving Money On Your Car Insurance
- 1.3 FAQs
- 126.96.36.199 Call Centre Opening Hours
- 188.8.131.52 How to contact Diamond Car Insurance?
- 184.108.40.206 What can this company help with?
- 220.127.116.11 Speak Directly to Diamond Car Insurance Support Helpline
- 18.104.22.168 Share with friends
- 22.214.171.124 Directory Categories
- 126.96.36.199 30% of Ad-Revenue Goes to Charity
- 188.8.131.52 Can’t find who you’re looking for?
- 184.108.40.206 Diamond Feed
- 1.3.1 What Does Your Diamond Car Insurance Policy Cover?