About Anglian Water
Anglian Water offers water supplies to thousands of people within the east of England. These kinds of services are vitally important and the world would be a very different place without them. You need only think about what it would be like to live a day without running water and you realise how different things would be: no drinking water, nothing to clean with, nothing to wash with, radiators wouldn’t work and that’s only scratching the surface! It is important that such services not go unappreciated and it is businesses like Anglian Water which help to provide these vital services.
What they do is really quite a lot. Not only do they maintain their reservoirs and ensure that the water people are getting in their homes is top notch, but they are performing constant repairs and making sure that everything keeps ticking over just fine. If you are an Anglian Water customer and you experience any kind of problem, they’ll send somebody to your house to get in sorted ASAP. They’re working tirelessly around the clock in order to make sure that the east of England does not lose its access to clean water.
Water Supplies and More
There are obviously a lot of people in the east of England and they’re all going to have slightly different needs when it comes to water. Here’s what Anglian Water has to offer:
- Home Water Supplies: This is the most basic service which most people will require. If you want to have a supply of water in your home, then you can arrange this through the Anglian Water website nice and simply
- Business Water Supplies: Businesses need water just like anybody else. However, a business’s needs are going to be quite different to those of a private individual and Anglian Water make special offers for businesses which better suit their unique needs.
- Builders and Developers: If you’re having a building constructed, then you are going to need to ensure that it has a water supply. Builders and developers can approach the site and have them provide the water supplies they need.
- Leisure: The land around their reservoir is beautiful and many people enjoy visiting it. As part of their business, they can help customers to arrange visits to these wonderful location. An attractive offer for those who appreciate the beauty of nature.
- Environment: As a water supply company, Anglian Water are drawing from the environment and then using that to make a profit, of course, it is in their interests to maintain to help maintain it. They have several sustainable measures which they take in order to try and preserve the environment around us.
As you can see, that’s a pretty extensive number of services for a water company. Not only do they provide your home with water, but also your work and all while offering nice luxurious waterparks for you to visit and taking steps to care for the environment.
Anglian Water Promises
Anglian Water make several promises to their customers, which, if they fail to uphold, they will pay their customers £20 as an apology. This money is credited directly to their account. These promises include the guarantee that they will always let you know if there are going to be any disruptions to water supplies in your area, that they will always respond to queries sent with bills within ten working days and many other things like this. It is good to see a business taking customer care so seriously and if you would like to find out more about the promises made by Anglian Water, you can find them here. It’s important that you are aware of these promises as, without them, it is possible that you might miss out on £20 after a day of frustration.
Call Anglian Water Direct
Contact Anglian Water
If you need to get in touch with the Anglian Water customer service team for whatever reason, then you can use the details below in order to reach them.
Before calling or emailing, Anglian Water they ask that you use their Ask Amanda service. What this is is a digital feature which you can use to ask questions to “Amanda” a persona they have created in order to provide customers with answers directly. Even if you prefer to call, trying out the Ask Amanda service won’t do any harm. It’s an intelligent system which can recognise questions and provide appropriate answers. If you don’t like it, then the first question you ask could be “What is your number?” or you could just get their contact numbers directly from us (check below.)
Anglian Water Telephone Number
If you need to speak directly with someone at Anglian Water and you can’t find your answers through Amanda, then you can use the numbers below in order to get in touch:
|Billing and General Enquiries||03457 91 91 55||8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
|Water Supply and Sewage Service Emergencies||03457 145 145||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Report a Leak||0800 771 881||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Billing Problems||0800 169 3630||8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
|Automated Payment Service||03450 268 926||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Language Line||03457 91 91 55||8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
|Minicom||0800 917 5901||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Bogus Caller Helpline||0800 145 145||8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
|Meter Installation Helpline||0345 850 5852||8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
|Builders and Developers||0345 606 6087||9 a.m. to 4:30p.m. Mon-Thurs
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday
|Hartlepool Water||0142 9858 050||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
Anglian Water have gone out of their way to ensure that every customer is accommodated and that every customer is safe and secure. The language line will come in very handy for those customers who do not have English as a first language (or who cannot speak it at all) and there Minicom number makes it possible for customers with severe hearing loss to get in touch more easily. Then, in the name of preventing fraud, the bogus caller helpline allows customers to verify any calls they’ve had from Anglian Water, just in case any fraudsters have tried to impersonate them. If you’re not sure which number to call to get your query answered, then the general enquiries line is probably your best bet. If they can’t help you, they’ll be able to pass you on to somebody who can.
Anglian Water Contact Email
If you believe that your enquiry is something best handled via email, then there are two options available to you. If you’d like to email them directly from your own email account, you can reach them through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address can be used for all general enquiries from new and existing customers alike. If you do already have an account with them, however, it would be a good idea for you to include all of your account information so that they can help you properly.
An alternative to this is just to email them through their contact form. All you have to do is provide them with a few details about yourself and then you can write whatever you want, just like a normal email. Once it’s sent off, you will the have to wait a few days before you get a reply. It’s a nice and simple way of reaching them.
Additionally, while not appropriate for general enquiries, they do have another email address. If you wish to make a claim for a personal injury (caused by any of the Anglian Water services) you can do so by emailing email@example.com though you shouldn’t really use this email address to contact them about anything else.
Anglian Water Contact Address
Would you like to get your enquiry down in writing and send in through the post? If so, here is the contact address for all letters:
PO Box 4994
When writing to them, make sure that you remember to include all of your important information as well as your preferred means of communication. If you let them know how and when it would be most convenient for them to get in touch with you, they will try to contact you via these means whenever possible. If you forget to include your contact details, even if you include a name which is attached to an Anglian Water account, it is not likely that you will hear back from them at all. If you don’t give enough information, they’ll just write back and ask for it.
The advent of the internet makes it easier than ever to pay for your bill. No longer do you have to write out any cheques or send anything off. With Anglian Water it is possible for you to pay your bill online via eBilling. This helps to make the process as easy and simple as possible and helps people to avoid incidents where they forget to pay a bill and get their water cut off as a result. It is also possible for you to set up a direct debit, that way all you need to do is make sure that you have the money in your account and everything else will be handled automatically by the bank. They realise that people are busy and don’t want to spend too much time paying bills, which is why they try to make it as easy as possible for customers to pay for their services.
Water Usage Guide
A lot of people use more water than necessary in their day to day lives and so, not only do they waste resources, but their own money too. Check out this list to find out about the advice which Anglian Water offer their customers to help them to cut back on water wastage and other issues:
- Burst Pipes: In the event that you had a pipe burst at your home, would you know what to do? This can cause quite a huge loss of water, as well as doing damage to your home. If you wouldn’t know what to do, click here to find the Anglian Water guide for bust pipes.
- Frozen Pipes: While not as damaging as burst pipes, frozen pipes can still cause a lot of frustration for customers as they can severely limit your home water supply. To find out what to do in the event of a frozen pipe, check out this guide.
- Using Water Wisely: If you want to find out about how you can use less water in your day to day life, then you might want to check out the handy guide provided by Anglian Water. It lets you know the various areas in which you could be getting back and if you implement all of their suggestions, you might find that you next water bill is a little lower.
This sort of information is very useful for just generally giving you a better understanding of how the water system works and where your supply is coming from. Being a little more savvy can help you to manage a situation better, should anything ever go wrong with your water supply. That Anglian Water have gone out of their way to provide these guides to people is a sign of their dedication to the cause of customer satisfaction.
Work for Anglian Water
If you are hoping to find work with a water supply company, then perhaps you’d like to check out their careers page. Anglian Water is, of course, a large business and so there are many jobs available with them. If you check the careers page you will find out about all of their current job vacancies. If you spot anything which you find particularly appealing, you can apply for it right away. If you don’t really see anything which seems interesting to you or which matches your current level of skill and experience, you can always check back a little later. In a big business like Anglian Water, new positions open up all the time and you just have to be ready to take advantage of them. This could prove to be a very useful resource for those who are unemployed and looking for work or even for those who are just looking to shake up their career somewhat.
If you are an Anglian Water customer then you might be interested in following them on social media. Check out the links below in order to find their social media accounts:
- Anglian Water on Twitter: If you have any queries, you can direct them to their Twitter account. They will respond to you ASAP so long as it is between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. They also post important updates about the business.
- Anglian Water on Facebook: Check out their Facebook page for important updates about their service as well as other general posts about the business and what they can provide.
- Anglian Water on YouTube: For videos about what Anglian Water does and how their service works, you can check out the business’s YouTube channel.
- Anglian Water on LinkedIn: You’ll find lots of professional posts on their LinkedIn page. This is also worth checking for those who are interested in the possibility of working for Anglian Water. Like many businesses they regularly post any job vacancies which they have via LinkedIn.
- Anglian Water on Instagram: They use their Instagram account to share lots of lovely photographs of the beautiful locations which surround their reservoirs. Definitely worth following for lovers of nature.
- Anglian Water on Google +: This is yet another way for you to stay up to date with all things related to Anglian Water.
If you would like to find out even more about Anglian Water then you might like to check out the following links:
- 1 Anglian Water Contact Number
- 1.1 About Anglian Water
- 1.2 Water Supplies and More
- 1.3 Anglian Water Promises
- 1.4 Call Anglian Water Direct
- 1.5 Contact Anglian Water
- 1.6 eBilling
- 1.7 Water Usage Guide
- 1.8 Work for Anglian Water
- 1.9 Anglian Water on Social Media
- 1.10 Useful Links